Sunday, September 20, 2009

oh dear...

Yep, its been NINE days since my last post. I could come up with a million reasons, but truth be told, I havent felt like posting. And I could come up with a million reasons why I havent felt like it, but truth be told, my brain is F-R-I-E-D. Overloaded, tired, hurting - all other things my brain is in its current state. I have been reading, researching, learning, watching, fiddling, practising, setting up, installing, budgeting, costing, thinking, thinking, thinking. I am in the throes of learning how to take pictures, learning how to use Photoshop, learning how to use Lightroom, learning how we are going to be able to afford all the things I see as necessary to be successful in this endeavour. And Im tired of talking about it, tired of thinking about it...for tonight anyway.

So.

I will shift the focus on the my weight loss side of life...although there is not much to report. I didnt weigh this last week, as I didnt honestly feel like I had lost anything and didnt want to get discouraged, so decided to weigh this Thursday instead. I did get to the gym 4 times last week, and was determined to do the same this week, but no such luck...looks like Tues and Wed are the only days I will be able to get in. But, I am going to start weights and abs here this week....and water is still my downfall (well, one of them), so am trying to improve in that area as well. 

And with that, I will end with the following two photos: they are the best edits I have done so far...man, I have a long way to go....





No comments:

Post a Comment