Sunday, August 23, 2009

First day back

First day back at the gym. Oh, the joys. Ive had a fever since last night, and still decided to pop some Panadol and suck it up and go. And Im glad I did. It feels SO great to get a decent workout in again. 400 calories. Not bad for my first time back in 8 months. Granted, it took me 45 minutes on the treadmill to burn that, but Ill get back to the 600-700 calorie burn again soon. All the equipment has changed since I was last there...all the newest models of treadmills, elipticals, etc. Countless number of programs, USB outlets to record your progress, iPod plug-ins to watch movies on the main screen. So brilliant. Now to get a video ipod...

Stinkin' beautiful day today...spring comes early. So, we are heading out to the park. Going to try and get a few good photos...course my battery is almost dead, so we'll see if that happens...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment