Monday, August 24, 2009

Im spoiled...

Yes, I am spoiled. No sooner had I mentioned the new treadmill/ipod situation to Jonno, when he chimed in and asked if I wanted a video ipod. Haha, I think he wants this more than I do. And I dont blame him. I would be embarassed of me too if I were him. And of course he would never say that, but Im sure he thinks it sometimes. When I first met him, I was overweight, but probably about 80 pounds less than what I weigh now. And while I know that he loves me no matter what size I am and has always been supportive, he wants me to be happy...and Im not. Of course it means that I will have to wait a few months for my mini home studio, but Im ok with that, because getting healthy is the priority, and it also means I have those few months to research what I need.

So, the park yesterday was lovely. Im so thrilled we found a great one nearby. Chipping Norton Lakes is like a mini version of Centennial Park with water, so its nice and lush and green, with walking/bike tracks and jungle gyms for the kids. A couple of photographer friends and I are having a get-together this week, and we have been searching for a nice place to go where the kids will have things to do and we will have things to shoot (photos that is, haha). So, this might be a nice place to do so. The photos below were my favourites from there. Theyre nothing special...I didnt really bother trying different lighting positions or anything like that, but just trying to see things out of the box. I cant wait to get Photoshop to edit properly on.



No comments:

Post a Comment