Thursday, August 27, 2009

Conspiracy theory.

I am convinced someone is conspiring against me. How is it that everytime I plan to get to the gym, someone gets sick?? I book Cade in every Tues and Thurs mornings into the childrens program at the gym, and Ive had to cancel it everytime so far. He gets sick, Carter gets sick, Cade gets pink eye. Really? Ugh. One trip to the gym in a week is far from sufficient.

However.

I lost 1.7kg (3.7lbs). Imagine what it would have been had I gotten to work out more. The "what if" game is pointless I suppose though. Week 1 of Operation Sexy is complete, and was successful as I lost weight. Week 2 begins today, had my junk meal for the week, and am aiming for 3-4 sessions at the gym, and doing better on my water intake.

Im still waiting for my digestive enzymes to arrive...they are taking forever.

On another note, Ive discovered the manual setting on my E500. Brilliant. Now if I can figure out how to use it efficiently. Cant wait for our park shoot tomorrow...Im hoping to get as much knowledge as possible...and hope to post some nice photos as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment