Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Operation Sexy....take 2.

3 months since my last post. hhhmmm.....And what has happened in those three months? Absolutely nothing worth noting, save a week-long bout of food poisoning, which helped me drop a couple of kilos. Im sure I have put them back on since. Life just seems to get in the way....And yet, the reason for starting this blog is to make sure that life does NOT get in the way, that I can make the time and effort to get my life back on track. Ok, so Operation Sexy starts again. Tomorrow. My bub is now 6 months old, immunised and booked into Minis (the gym's kids program). My gym membership has been renewed and the first payment is made tomorrow. However, Cade has woken up pretty sick this morning. Of course. Bright green snot, gunky eye, cough...lovely. So, I am doing all I can to nurse him back to health by tomorrow morning. Im motivated, Im eager (albeit a bit nervous), so I need tomorrow to happen. Putting it off for one more day will just feel like a bit of a failure, even if it isnt something that I can control.

Ive also decided I dont want this blog to just be about weight loss, but about life in general. My pursuit of creativity in my world, my beautiful family, even my ridiculously annoying dog. My life (how many times can I say "life" in this post?!?) seems to be taking a turn...toward what, I do not yet know. But, I know that I am called to be creative, in whatever capacity, so I am seriously thinking about pursuing photography. I enjoy it, even if it is for my own personal use, and would love to expand my knowledge and capabilities. I also want to set up my own mini-home studio, so am currently in the midst of researching, researching, researching. Its exciting to think about what I could learn to do...something I can throw my passion into. And so, I await the multiple course information packs arriving at my house anyday to browse through and dream.

God help me. I keep biting off more than I can chew, as evidenced by the current state of my house. With a clingy baby, a demanding preschooler, and a naughty dog, I find myself being pulled in every direction...so to start a blog, start school, start a new hobby seems so terribly overwhelming. But, I think in the end, it may end up being my sanity, my escape. Now to muster up the willpower to keep going....with losing weight, with keeping a clean house (well, tidy anyway), with raising my kids, with being a great wife, with being creative, with keeping some dreams alive. Wish me luck. :)

*The word 'life' was mentioned five times*

No comments:

Post a Comment