Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goals...

So, Ive been thinking that it would be great to have some goals and rewards to help me along this journey toward sexiness :)

Goal #1: 115kg
Goal #2: 105kg
Goal #3: 95kg
Goal #4: 85kg
Goal #5: 75kg
Goal #6: 65kg
FINAL Goal: 60kg - Laser Hair Removal!!

Ill edit it once I figure out what my rewards will be...its hard thinking about things that I want, rather than things I want for my kids, etc. At least I know what my final reward will be...and it will be an expensive one as I want laser hair removal on most of my body. :) PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) has not been kind to me in the excess hair department, boo! But, once I am in a normal and healthy weight, my hormones should normalise, and the pcos should be eradicated. And so, that will be my final goal (along with a trip to a tropical location Im sure!). Bugger, still gotta take pics of myself...ok, promise I will do that very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment